Monday, November 8, 2010

Stack's Sports Bar and Grill One Year Anniversary

Join us in celebrating Stack’s Sports Bar & Grill’s one-year anniversary on Friday, November 12 at 80 Lansdowne Street Boston, MA. Simply present your college ID at the door and receive half off all drinks. As always, appetizers will be free at the start of the Celtics game while supplies last. For more information about our daily deals and events, visit our website at www.SSB&G.com or visit us on Facebook and Twitter.

3 comments:

  1. I really wish this was a real place. On the other hand, i think i would notice a steep drop in my grades!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great spot to watch a game. Are there any good deals for Bruins games?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that I'm such a *huge* Bruins fan, I really wish this was a real bar. It would be the perfect place for me to test all of my new acquired knowledge from Peter's review :)

    ReplyDelete